Friday, December 4, 2009

the beginning of "Everything"

Greetings, this is my new journal where I jot my thoughts and write random commiserations with an axis--to see and speak of the divine presence that is everywhere around me. My title, I hope will serve to remind me and my readers that God is present always, though His presence may go unseen. It comes from a verse from the Psalms that has always intrigued and mystified me. This describes Jesus to me. He can be known but not fully. There is always more and always something new to discover and delight about Him.

Please join me in going forward in delight and discovery of the Glory of God from post to post!

The voice of the LORD makes the deer to calve And strips the forests bare; And in His temple everything says, "Glory!"
(Psalms 29:9 NASB)

No comments:

Post a Comment